axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "St-Germain, Sylvain" <Sylvain.StGerm...@cognos.com>
Subject RE: [server-config.wsdd] <parameter name="sendMultiRefs" value="f alse "/>
Date Thu, 14 Mar 2002 19:33:23 GMT

I tend to agree with you but in the mean time it is impossible for someone
to set the options without hacking it in the Stub class.  I have the same
problem with seting the Call's soap header.

I've allways avoided to ask the following question, but here it is:

Could we make the getCall() method public?

so we can overcome the current Axis limitations regarding header stuff and
properties/options (among other thing)

(ouch)
Sylvain.

-----Original Message-----
From: Russell Butek [mailto:butek@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2002 2:11 PM
To: axis-user@xml.apache.org
Subject: RE: [server-config.wsdd] <parameter name="sendMultiRefs"
value="f alse "/>

You don't.  A new Call object is instantiated for every invocation, so
there is no Call object per Stub.  I'm considering putting a _setOption
method on the Stub that forwards the setOption to the Call once it's
instantiated, but I haven't decided whether that's the right thing to do.
It's an easy addition, so it's probably the wrong thing to do (aren't they
all?).

Russell Butek
butek@us.ibm.com

"St-Germain, Sylvain" <Sylvain.StGermain@cognos.com> on 03/14/2002 12:49:56