axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Ng, Charles" <Charles...@cognos.com>
Subject RE: Attachment Example
Date Tue, 26 Mar 2002 20:52:34 GMT
Do you have activation.jar in the classpath too?

-----Original Message-----
From: Gail Coates [mailto:gail@ORCA1.COM]
Sent: Tuesday, March 26, 2002 10:35 AM
To: 'axis-user@xml.apache.org'
Subject: Attachment Example

I have been trying to run the Attachment Example.

First I was getting the Error reading data stream:  Error in MIME data
stream, start boundary not found, I added the mail.jar to my classpath on
the server and that seemed to fix that.

I have the mail.jar on my classpath on the client, without that I receive a
null pointer exception.
I am now receiving: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: required character (found
"l") (expected "<")
Gail