axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Eddie Post" <post2me...@hotmail.com>
Subject Getting started Part 2
Date Thu, 14 Mar 2002 10:35:04 GMT
Hellu,

Ok, so I had my service working under TomCat.
I am now trying to have it work under Orion, which is what I really want.
However I do get an error when deploying the service, namely:
-----------
    <ns3:stackTrace xmlns:ns3="http://xml.apache.org/axis/">The AXIS engine
could not find a target service to invoke!  targetService is
http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/&#xd;
at org.apache.axis.server.AxisServer.invoke(AxisServer.java:282)&#xd;
at
org.apache.axis.transport.http.AxisServlet.doPost(AxisServlet.java:485)&#xd;
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:211)&#xd;
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:309)&#xd;
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:336)&#xd;
at com.evermind._deb._lnc(.:514)&#xd;
at com.evermind._deb._wmb(.:170)&#xd;
at com.evermind._co._wbb(.:581)&#xd;
at com.evermind._co._fs(.:189)&#xd;
at com.evermind._bt.run(.:62)&#xd;
</ns3:stackTrace>
-----------

Please some help as I don't understand well where he is looking ?
My configuration: I have configured Axis as a J2EE application with only one
Web part. The Axis home page and everyting works, but when deploying the
service it goes wrong.

I followed the instrcutions on:
http://www.candlelightsoftware.com/orion-axis.html
and on:
http://kb.atlassian.com/content/tutorials/candlelight/axis.html
but no luck.

Also am I a bit confused about the correct jar version of Xerces.jar,
Xalan.jar, etc.... maybe that this cause a problem but I am not sure.

Please some help ?
Eddie