axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Tom Jordahl <t...@macromedia.com>
Subject RE: [AXIS] calling java2wsdl from java
Date Fri, 01 Mar 2002 17:12:05 GMT

An example of using the Emitter class can be found in Axis itself.
See org.apache.axis.providers.java.JavaProvider.java.

--
Tom Jordahl
Macromedia

-----Original Message-----
From: Barbara Noble [mailto:bnoble@sengent.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2002 5:00 PM
To: 'axis-user@xml.apache.org'
Subject: [AXIS] calling java2wsdl from java

Hello,

I am trying out Axis, and am having some trouble with the java2wsdl tool.  I
would like to call the tool from a java class.  I am confused about a couple
of things.  Rather than call the main method from the tool, I am calling the
Emitter.  I have read what was said about earlier posts - about setting up a
class similar to the java2wsdl class that sets the information needed.  I
*thought* I had done that (of course, I probably have not) but it didn't
work correctly.

So, here is my question.  Could someone please either show an example of
calling java2wsdl (or conversely wsdl2java) from a java class rather than
the command line OR give some better instructions as to what is needed to do
this?

Thanks in advance,

Barbara N.