axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Manuel Reyes <MRe...@emis-support.demon.co.uk>
Subject Axis & Helloworld
Date Fri, 15 Mar 2002 14:53:12 GMT
I am looking for a basic HelloWorld sample application that uses Axis, is
anybody aware of any tutorials?

I have tried the documentation at :
http://www.javaworld.com/javaworld/jw-01-2002/jw-0125_p.html but this fails
(FYI compiler cant find ServiceClient)

Regards

Manuel Reyes
ext : 4547
Systems Analyst
mreyes@e-mis.com

EGTON MEDICAL INFORMATION SYSTEMS LTD
"Privileged and/or Confidential Information may be contained in this
message. If you are not the original addressee indicated in this message (or
responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy or
deliver this message to anyone. In such case, please delete this message,
and notify us immediately. Opinions, conclusions and other Information
expressed in this message are not given or endorsed by my firm or employer
unless otherwise indicated by an authorised representative independently of
this message."

Egton Medical Information Systems Limited. Registered in England. No
2117205. Registered Office: Park House Mews, 77 Back Lane, Off Broadway,
Horsforth, Leeds, LS18 4RF