axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Andrew Chau" <andr...@richsolutions.com>
Subject RE: Proxy Server howto?
Date Thu, 21 Mar 2002 22:58:55 GMT
What if the proxy server requires additional credential like username,
password and domain. One of our client has a Microsoft proxy server that
requires domain login info.

Thanks

Andrew
-----Original Message-----
From: Volkmann, Mark [mailto:Mark.Volkmann@AGEDWARDS.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 21, 2002 11:55 AM
To: 'axis-user@xml.apache.org'
Subject: RE: Proxy Server howto?

You need to define the system properties http.proxyHost and
http.proxyPort.
If you're running your client from Ant you can do something like this,
replacing everything that begins with "My".

      <java classname="MyClass" classpathref="classpath" fork="yes">
        <sysproperty key="http.proxyHost" value="MyProxyHostName"/>
        <sysproperty key="http.proxyPort" value="MyProxyPort"/>
      </java>

If you're running your client from the command-line you can do something
liket his.

    java -Dhttp.proxyHost=MyProxyHostName -Dhttp.proxyPort=MyProxyPort
MyClass