axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Ramon Turnes <ramon.turnes-pe...@hermes.si>
Subject RE: Attachement Support with Axis
Date Fri, 08 Mar 2002 07:27:11 GMT

www.hermes-softlab.com
--------------------------------------
-----Original Message-----
From: Ting Ning [mailto:ting_ning@yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 07, 2002 8:45 PM
To: axis-user@xml.apache.org
Subject: Attachement Support with Axis

Hi,

I have played attachements with Axis for couple of days and could not make
it work. There is a attachement sample under samples directory. It does not
work with latest Axis build. Here are my questions:

1). Does the latest Axis build support the attachement?
2). If yes, does the attachement samples work with the latest build?
3). Is there any documentation for attachement in Axis? How to use the
attachment with Axis?

I appreciate any suggestions and comments on the attachements. It will help
if you can share the experience.

Thanks in advance!
Ting