axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Okku Touronen <Okku.Touro...@citat.se>
Subject Error: White space is required between the public identifier and the system identifier.
Date Tue, 05 Mar 2002 14:21:39 GMT
I have searched the archives but can't find any solution to this problem.

I try to build a java stub from a WSDL-file using the java2wsdl tool, i have
tried both Alpha3 and the 2002-03-04 nightly build. The WSDL file is
generated from a web-service created with the release version of .NET

I have attached the WSDL-file.

- Exception:
org.xml.sax.SAXException: Fatal Error:
URI=http://localhost/Halo/SearchFilter/te
st.asmx?wsdl Line=2: White space is required between the public identifier
and t
he system identifier.
        at
org.apache.axis.utils.XMLUtils$ParserErrorHandler.fatalError(Unknown
Source)
        at
org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLParser.reportError(XMLParser.java:998)

        at
org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLDTDScanner.reportFatalXMLError(XMLDTDS
canner.java:645)
        at
org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLDTDScanner.scanExternalID(XMLDTDScanne
r.java:1184)
        at
org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLDTDScanner.scanDoctypeDecl(XMLDTDScann
er.java:1098)
        at
org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLDocumentScanner.scanDoctypeDecl(XMLDoc
umentScanner.java:2177)
        at
org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLDocumentScanner.access$0(XMLDocumentSc
anner.java:2133)
        at
org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLDocumentScanner$PrologDispatcher.dispa
tch(XMLDocumentScanner.java:882)
        at
org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLDocumentScanner.parseSome(XMLDocumentS
canner.java:380)
        at org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLParser.parse(XMLParser.java:861)
        at
org.apache.xerces.jaxp.DocumentBuilderImpl.parse(DocumentBuilderImpl.
java:123)
        at org.apache.axis.utils.XMLUtils.newDocument(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.axis.utils.XMLUtils.newDocument(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.axis.wsdl.toJava.Emitter.emit(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.axis.wsdl.WSDL2Java.emit(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.axis.wsdl.WSDL2Java.main(Unknown Source)
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.readWSDL(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.axis.wsdl.toJava.Emitter.emit(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.axis.wsdl.toJava.Emitter.emit(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.axis.wsdl.WSDL2Java.emit(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.axis.wsdl.WSDL2Java.main(Unknown Source)

okku.touronen
citat solutions | phone +46 31 710 72 17, cell +46 707 69 20 75
kronhusgatan 9, SE-411 05 göteborg, sweden, okku@citat.se