axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Simon McClenahan" <simon.mcclena...@stellent.com>
Subject Wsdl2Java and multiRefs
Date Wed, 06 Mar 2002 21:04:33 GMT
First, I discovered a surprising behavior in WSDL2Java. The latest
version has some different command-line options. I now use (in .bat
file):

call WSDL2Java --verbose --server-side --fileNStoPkg
%wd%\NStoPkg.properties --output %wd%\src %wd%\transerv_simple.wsdl

This generates a *Impl.java , but only if one does not already exists. I
guess this is useful so that it doesn't clobber your own implementation.
But I changed my WSDL so that the RPC call has a different method
signature, so there are now errors in compiling the original *Impl.java
file. There should be an option in WSDL2Java to specify the
implementation class when generating server-side code.

Then there's those damn multiRefs. An option in WSDL2Java to turn them
off in the client, or some way to set the Call options would be nice. I
don't even have complex type parameters that are multiple-referenced.
WSDL2Java shouldn't just assume it.

So far, it's a great system considering it's alpha!

cheers,
	Simon