axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "DiMaggio, Len" <ldimag...@rational.com>
Subject RE: Newbie install problem - alpha3
Date Fri, 01 Mar 2002 14:57:54 GMT
Hey Steve,

   Thanks for responding to the email plea - since no good deed goes
unpunished, can you try something? What do you see when you run this command
against axis.jar?

jar -tvf axis.jar | grep DeserializationContext
   148 Fri Dec 14 17:22:42 EST 2001
javax/xml/rpc/encoding/DeserializationContext.class
  1143 Fri Dec 14 17:22:44 EST 2001
org/apache/axis/encoding/DeserializationContext$LocalIDResolver.class
 15504 Fri Dec 14 17:22:44 EST 2001
org/apache/axis/encoding/DeserializationContext.class

Thanks!,
Len D.

Len DiMaggio
Rational Software, Inc.