axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Fred So <fredso2...@yahoo.com.au>
Subject Re: Problem with axis client hitting Microsoft-based web services
Date Sat, 23 Mar 2002 15:42:32 GMT
Thanks Stan

Must admit I am only a beginner.

Here is my code which is very simple, running from
command-line:

String endpoint =
"http://srv2.advmrkt.com/yZWebService/Service1.asmx";
String method = "QuoteForToday";
Service  service = new Service();
call.setTargetEndpointAddress( new
java.net.URL(endpoint) );
String ret = (String) call.invoke(
"http://srv2.advmrkt.com/yZWebServices/",
	method,
	new Object [] {} );
System.out.println("Quote of the day : " + ret);

When run, I get a SoapException:

Server did not recognize the value of HTTP Header
SOAPAction: .

Would be great if you can point out what I have done
wrong.

Thanks
Fred