axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Vaidya, Raghavendra (CORP, GEITC)" <Raghavendra.Vai...@geind.ge.com>
Subject Serializer / Deserializer for HAshmap
Date Fri, 22 Mar 2002 08:05:50 GMT
Hi,
I want to publish a method which accepts Hashmap as a parameter ? how do I
do it in Axis.I was using Apache SOAP to do the same and I had written a
serializer my self.
Can some body tell me how to do the same in Axis? Does axis provide a
serializer / deserializer for Hashmap or do I have to write one my self
regards
Vaidya

"THIS E-MAIL MESSAGE ALONG WITH ANY ATTACHMENTS IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE
ADDRESSEE and may contain confidential and privileged information.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
you are notified that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this
communication is strictly Prohibited.
If you have received this message by error, please notify us
immediately, return the original mail to the sender and delete the
message from your system."