axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "R J Scheuerle Jr" <sc...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: How to deal with a Vector
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2002 17:43:08 GMT
Define "doesn't work".

Do you get an exception?

I can try a test if I have time.. but if you could provide more
information.

Rich Scheuerle
XML & Web Services Development
512-838-5115  (IBM TL 678-5115)

                      "Chauviaux, Patrick"

                      <patrick.chauviaux@be.        To:       "'axis-user@xml.apache.org'"
<axis-user@xml.apache.org>
                      unisys.com>                   cc:

                                                    Subject:  How to deal with a Vector

                      02/08/2002 11:25 AM

                      Please respond to

                      axis-user

Hello all,

My problem is that I have a method on the server side that returns a
java.util.Vector. When I make an AXIS SOAP call to this method it doesn't
work. I suppose I have to use the VectorDeserializer class to do that but
it
is rather difficult to understand how it works. Can someone send me a
complete example of how I should use it?
Thanks!

Patrick