axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Russell Butek" <bu...@us.ibm.com>
Subject RE: Using DII with complex types ??
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2002 13:40:38 GMT
Be careful with this statement of removing layers.  That's not strictly
true.  When the binding uses document literal we remove a layer (I think we
do that because .NET does it).  When the binding uses rpc encoding we do
not remove the layer.

As long as you construct classes for complexTypes properly you  can use
them in the DII model.  You have to do everything yourself in DII, that's
the drawback to 'dynamic', it doesn't help you.  Or are you saying you wish
the Call object had methods with which you could construct a complex
parameter bit by bit?  That would be difficult.

Russell Butek
butek@us.ibm.com

"J. Matthew Pryor" <matthew_pryor@versata.com> on 02/05/2002 08:10:52 PM