axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Russell Butek" <bu...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Problems when passing userdefined Objects between Client and the Server
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2002 21:30:20 GMT
I'm worried about the fact that you say the package name is not formed
properly.  The package name and the namespace have a close association.  If
you had to manually change something I suspect that association has been
broken somewhere.  Could you show us the WSDL and the bit of code that you
had to manually edit?

Russell Butek
butek@us.ibm.com

"Sivakumar Bhagavatula" <SBhagavatula@cmsenergy.com> on 02/05/2002 03:06:53