axis-java-user mailing list archives

From mickknut...@discoverfinancial.com
Subject RE: Axis on WebLogic server
Date Mon, 04 Feb 2002 16:22:51 GMT

I get the same thing.
When you or anyone can fix it, please let me know as I am pulling my hair
out! :-)

---
Thanks

Mick Knutson
Discover Financial Services
Office: 801-902-4244
Fax: 801-902-4123

                    "Liu, C.C"

                    <cc.liu@gs.co        To:     "'axis-user@xml.apache.org'"

                    m>                   <axis-user@xml.apache.org>

                                         cc:

                    02/04/2002           Subject:     RE: Axis on WebLogic server

                    09:19 AM

                    Please

                    respond to

                    axis-user

Adam,

Thank you very much, it's there, I extracted it but didn't get the help
I need from it.
The reason I want to take a look at that config file is because when
I tried to deploy any of the samples on Weblogic by the command:

java org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient deploy.wsdd

I always got the Exceptions:

Processing file deploy.wsdd
AxisFault
  faultCode: http://xml.apache.org/axis/:Server.userException
  faultString: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused
  faultActor: null
  faultDetail:
           exceptionName: java.net.ConnectException
           stackTrace: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused
           at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.doConnect(PlainSocketImpl.java:312)
           at
java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(PlainSocketImpl.java:125)
           at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connect(PlainSocketImpl.java:112)
           at
org.apache.axis.transport.http.HTTPSender.invoke(HTTPSender.java:265)
           at
org.apache.axis.SimpleTargetedChain.invoke(SimpleTargetedChain.java:104)
           at org.apache.axis.client.AxisClient.invoke(AxisClient.java:178)
           at
org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient.process(AdminClient.java:323)
           at
org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient.process(AdminClient.java:303)
           at
org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient.process(AdminClient.java:310)
           at
org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient.process(AdminClient.java:261)
           at org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient.main(AdminClient.java:344)

It seems that the code is look for a pre-defined port, e.g. 8080, and
I want to know if there is a way to direct it to different socket port.

           C.C. Liu