axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "J. Matthew Pryor" <matthew_pr...@versata.com>
Subject RE: consuming axis in .net
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2002 01:28:20 GMT
With the CVS version, I have been able to get Axis to generate correct stubs
for .Net developed WebService I believe

e.g. if the WSDL declares a type thus

- <s:element name="GetCardType">
- <s:complexType>
- <s:sequence>
  <s:element minOccurs="1" maxOccurs="1" name="CardNumber" type="s:string"
/>
  </s:sequence>
  </s:complexType>
  </s:element>

and a message thus :
- <message name="GetCardTypeSoapIn">
  <part name="parameters" element="s0:GetCardType" />
  </message>

Axis will generate a stub like

retType getCardType(String CardNumber)

It odes have a problem if the minoccurs is zero rather than one, but that is
possibly an error in the WSDL that should say nillable="true" rather than
minoccurs="0"

jmp