axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Glen Daniels <gdani...@macromedia.com>
Subject RE: UnDeploy Does not work
Date Sun, 10 Feb 2002 15:20:09 GMT

Hi Romin!

There was a bug introduced in the recent round of configuration changes which caused this
problem.  I just fixed it so this functionality should be working again in tonight's nightly
build (or you can just grab the current CVS source).

This clearly indicates a hole in our tests, which I will remedy later today or tomorrow.
Good catch!

--Glen