axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Lasker, Kory" <klas...@qwest.com>
Subject Wsdl2java doesn't generate type classes
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2002 17:07:36 GMT

  I've been banging my head against the post here trying to consume a web
service that's been exposed for our use.  However, when I try to generate
the client code from the WSDL I get the portType interface, the server-side
portType interface, and the client-side stub but none of the complex types
are created.  Is there an issue with the WSDL or Axis?

  Here's what --verbose says about my types:

Parsing XML file:  /home/klasker/src/lava/config/coastal.wsdl
Types:

QName:         http://qwest.com/:ValidateAddress
name:          com.qwest.ndlec.lava.ValidateAddress_Type
isReferenced?  true
Emit?: false
Base?: false
Node:  [s:element: null]

QName:         http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema:string
name:          java.lang.String
isReferenced?  true
Emit?: false
Base?: true
Node:  null

  Below is an partial dump from the types section (the complete WSDL is
attached).  Does anyone have an idea what's going on?

  Kory

  <types>
    <s:schema attributeFormDefault="qualified"
elementFormDefault="qualified"
targetNamespace="http://qwest.com/">
      <s:element name="ValidateAddress">
        <s:complexType>
          <s:sequence>
            <s:element minOccurs="1" maxOccurs="1" name="strTN"
nillable="true" type="s:string" />
            <s:element minOccurs="1" maxOccurs="1" name="strBname"
nillable="true" type="s:string" />
            <s:element minOccurs="1" maxOccurs="1" name="strBaddress"
nillable="true" type="s:string" />
            <s:element minOccurs="1" maxOccurs="1" name="strState"
nillable="true" type="s:string" />
            <s:element minOccurs="1" maxOccurs="1" name="strCity"
nillable="true" type="s:string" />
            <s:element minOccurs="1" maxOccurs="1" name="strZip"
nillable="true" type="s:string" />
          </s:sequence>
        </s:complexType>
      </s:element>
      <s:element name="ValidateAddressResponse">
        <s:complexType>
          <s:sequence>
            <s:element minOccurs="1" maxOccurs="1"
name="ValidateAddressResult" type="s:boolean" />
            <s:element minOccurs="1" maxOccurs="1" name="strOutXml"
nillable="true" type="s:string" />
          </s:sequence>
        </s:complexType>
      </s:element>