axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Dave Dunkin <Dav...@Attachmate.com>
Subject Re: array serialization problem
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2002 22:44:37 GMT
Here it is again off CVS as of 30 seconds ago.

java.lang.ArrayStoreException
         at org.apache.axis.utils.JavaUtils.convert(JavaUtils.java:240)
         at
org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.BeanPropertyTarget.set(BeanPropertyTarget.java:
108)
         at
org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializerImpl.valueComplete(DeserializerImpl.java:
227)
         at
org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.ArrayDeserializer.valueComplete
(ArrayDeserializer.java:538)
         at
org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializerImpl.endElement(DeserializerImpl.java:
447)
         at
org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContextImpl.endElement
(DeserializationContextImpl.java:848)
         at
org.apache.axis.message.SAX2EventRecorder.replay(SAX2EventRecorder.java:203)
         at
org.apache.axis.message.MessageElement.publishToHandler(MessageElement.java:
499)
         at
org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializerImpl.startElement(DeserializerImpl.java:
336)
         at
org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContextImpl.startElement
(DeserializationContextImpl.java:817)
         at
org.apache.axis.message.SAX2EventRecorder.replay(SAX2EventRecorder.java:197)
[...]
org.apache.axis.message.RPCElement.deserialize(RPCElement.java:180)
         at
org.apache.axis.message.RPCElement.getParams(RPCElement.java:204)
         at localhost.ServiceOneSoapBindingStub.getOrderData(Unknown
Source)
         at Test.main(Unknown Source)

Dave