axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Taras Shkvarchuk <tar...@grandcentral.com>
Subject RE: High Volume
Date Mon, 04 Feb 2002 21:56:06 GMT
currently there is a DOM structure. What would be very nice, is if there was
an easy way to get RAW XML, that you could feed through a sax parser.

In the mean time your best bet I would say is to store XML you generate as
an attachment. That would eliminate expensive extra marshalling, and you
could use SAX model on the client to parse it.