axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Akira Hirose <Akira.Hir...@fujixerox.co.jp>
Subject Re: Where is the WSDD specification.
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2002 02:22:45 GMT

Thank you for the information.

 My interest in the WSDD was how to specify the life span of
 a service instance. Apache SOPA 2.2 has a 'scope' property
which define the life span, I think.
 architecture-guide.html says "Each handler needs configuration
in terms of..., and a lifecycle scope value which determines
the scope of sharing of instances of the Handler. " So, I guess
if I can tell axis whether to use the singleton service instance
for all SOAP request, or to use new instance for each request/session.

Does Axis have any option for a SOAP service instance?

Thank you.

/* akira.hirose */