axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Jeffrey Hau <jh...@doc.ic.ac.uk>
Subject Re: Does axis support asychronous messaging?
Date Mon, 18 Feb 2002 10:23:07 GMT
Taras,
thanks for your reply. I just look through the api doc and there is a
invokeOneway method for client which is suppose to return immediately.
Is this a non blocking call? in the alpha3 doc it says this
functionality has not been implemented, do you know if has been done in
more recent builds?

thanks

Jeff