axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Jens Carlberg <j...@unit.liu.se>
Subject Re: The client fails decoding the response
Date Mon, 18 Feb 2002 09:34:44 GMT
R J Scheuerle Jr wrote:

> If I have time on Monday I will try and debug this situation.

Any help/hints are appreciated. If I can be of assistance, let me know!

> Are you using the latest version of Axis.  There have been some changes in
> this area.

The tests was done with the alpha3-release. I've been experimenting with
later releases too, but the code I posted doesn't compile directly under
later versions of axis.jar - the Call.NAMESPACE constant seems to have
been removed.

I've since been trying to understand the program that tests various data
types on the echo service, but no good example with all extra fat
removed.

> Thanks

Thank _you_. The Axis package has the potential of being very useful.

--
      _/ _/_/_/ _/   _/ _/_/_/ | Jens Carlberg, jens@unit.liu.se
     _/ _/     _/_/ _/  _/     | UNIT, Linköpings universitet