axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Christoph Hartmann <chartm...@e2e.ch>
Subject AXIS alpha3 does not generate all classes
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2002 19:01:45 GMT
Hi,

I have a problem with AXIS alpha3 not generating all java classes
when using arrays of complex types:

My WSDL file (please find array.wsdl as an attachement) contains a
array definition as well as a complex type definition (which is the
array base element).

If I uncomment the comment-out parts all classes gets generated, but
I really do not need the additional defined operation etc.

If I leave the comments inside, some java source files are missing
after the generation (according to the file system contents and
compiler error messages).

BTW: I use the following command (CLASSPATH includes the neccessary
      JAR files):
      $ java org.apache.axis.wsdl.Wsdl2java -s -o classes array.wsdl

Any hints?

	Thanx,
	hardy