axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Adam.Leggett" <Adam.Legg...@upco.co.uk>
Subject RE: Method Not Allowed
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2002 14:05:13 GMT
Try this. Put the following in your axis webapp web.xml file:

	<servlet-mapping>
        <servlet-name>
            invoker
        </servlet-name>
        <url-pattern>
            /servlet/*
        </url-pattern>
   </servlet-mapping>

Adam

-----Original Message-----
From: djensen@netscape.com [mailto:djensen@netscape.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2002 10:03 PM
To: axis-user@xml.apache.org
Subject: Method Not Allowed

I'm trying to use Axis (alpha3) on iPlanet Webserver 6.0sp1. The
AdminServlet seems to work properly. I am able to successfully use the Admin
deploy services such that I receive the following response ... "<Admin>Done
processing</Admin>"

However, whenever I try to use any of the clients that accesst he services I
receive the following message from the command line "Method Not Allowed".

In the webserver log file I see the following message ...

"[12/Feb/2002:13:43:29] config ( 3456): for host 127.0.0.1 trying to POST
/axis/servlet/AxisServlet, handle-processed reports: The request method is
not applicable to this requested resource."

I am having problems configuring log4j so I don't have any debug log
information.

I'm going to try using the "tcpmon" utility next. But in the meantime any
help or suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,
David Jensen