axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Barbara Noble <bno...@sengent.com>
Subject [AXIS] calling java2wsdl from java
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2002 21:59:56 GMT
Hello,

I am trying out Axis, and am having some trouble with the java2wsdl tool.  I
would like to call the tool from a java class.  I am confused about a couple
of things.  Rather than call the main method from the tool, I am calling the
Emitter.  I have read what was said about earlier posts - about setting up a
class similar to the java2wsdl class that sets the information needed.  I
*thought* I had done that (of course, I probably have not) but it didn't
work correctly.

So, here is my question.  Could someone please either show an example of
calling java2wsdl (or conversely wsdl2java) from a java class rather than
the command line OR give some better instructions as to what is needed to do
this?

Thanks in advance,

Barbara N.