axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Sascha Kulawik <sas...@kulawik.de>
Subject Re: AW: FAX / SMS Web Services...
Date Mon, 18 Feb 2002 12:53:23 GMT
Hi Stefan,

I dont know, if there is any open service - i think, its impossible,
because of the load traffic.
I suggest, if there would be any free service, it would be used by
several ISPs or any greater website.
So I think, you have to do your own.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Sascha Kulawik
Mail: sascha@kulawik.de
Tel:  +49 (172) 4318354

Lustige Variablennamen erheitern den Programmierer
Send with Evolution under Debian 3.0 (GNU/Linux 2.4.16-K7)