axis-java-user mailing list archives

From oliver.kowa...@t-online.de
Subject possible Bug in AXIS apha3 ?!
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2002 15:28:50 GMT
Hi,

as I wrote in my previous email I've made an simple WebService with MS
.NET and a AXIS-Java-Client. The WebService has one function which gets
an user defined type (struct UserDefinedType in C++) as an argument.

__gc struct UserDefinedType
{
String __gc*	StringValue;
int		IntValue;
};

If I apply the wsdl2java-tool to the wsdl from the .NET service I get
some java-classes generated. In the SOAP-envelope I can see that the
user defined type (UserDefinedType) has lower case characters at
beginning (stringValue, intValue) and .NET doesn't knows about it
because it expects (StringValue, IntValue).
whit best regards,
Oliver