axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Stan Jordan" <skjor...@worldnet.att.net>
Subject Re: Find the List of Services
Date Tue, 19 Feb 2002 16:52:23 GMT
Patrick...
I had the same problem, and solved it by deleting this file:
   %TOMCAT_HOME%\webapps\axis\WEB-INF\server-config.wsdd
This deletes all your deployed services, so the next time you deploy
something, you are starting from scratch, and the file will be rebuilt.
Worked for me.

If the server is running, I use this to get list of deployments:
   java  org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient  list  >list.txt
Works for me.  Good luck.
Stan

----- Original Message -----
From: "Chauviaux, Patrick" <patrick.chauviaux@be.unisys.com>
To: <axis-user@xml.apache.org>
Sent: Monday, February 18, 2002 8:13 AM
Subject: RE: Find the List of Services

> Hello all,
>
> I have tried the following:
>
>   C:\jakarta-tomcat-4.0.2\bin>java org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient
> -lhttp://localhost:8080/axis/services/AdminService list
>
> and I got the following error message:
>
>   Doing a list
>   AxisFault
>     faultCode: http://xml.apache.org/axis/:Server.userException
>     faultString: org.xml.sax.SAXException: Bad envelope namespace:
>     faultActor: null
>     faultDetail:
>         exceptionName: org.xml.sax.SAXException
>         stackTrace: org.xml.sax.SAXException: Bad envelope namespace:
>         at

org.apache.axis.message.EnvelopeBuilder.startElement(EnvelopeBuilder.java:10
> 8)
>         at

org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContext.startElement(Deserialization
> Context.java:643)
>         at
> org.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser.startElement(SAXParser.java:1376)
>         at

org.apache.xerces.validators.common.XMLValidator.callStartElement(XMLValidat
> or.java:1284)
>         at

org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLDocumentScanner$ContentDispatcher.dispatch(XM
> LDocumentScanner.java:938)
>         at

org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLDocumentScanner.parseSome(XMLDocumentScanner.
> java:381)
>         at
org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLParser.parse(XMLParser.java:1098)
>         at javax.xml.parsers.SAXParser.parse(SAXParser.java:393)
>         at

org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContext.parse(DeserializationContext
> .java:204)
>         at org.apache.axis.SOAPPart.getAsSOAPEnvelope(SOAPPart.java:378)
>         at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:1268)
>         at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:658)
>         at
org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient.process(AdminClient.java:323)
>         at
org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient.process(AdminClient.java:294)
>         at org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient.list(AdminClient.java:156)
>         at org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient.list(AdminClient.java:149)
>         at
org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient.process(AdminClient.java:242)