axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Russell Butek" <bu...@us.ibm.com>
Subject RE: WSDL2Java changes?!?
Date Mon, 28 Jan 2002 22:17:26 GMT
You have a second stub?  It's a bit odd that you're not using the same stub
a second time.  Anyway, the maintainSession flag is on the service.  If you
got the second stub from the service that you got the first stub from - new
SecurityDirectoryService() - then you can call
service.setMaintainSession(true) and the session will be maintained.

Russell Butek
butek@us.ibm.com

"Williams,Ed" <EWILLIAMS@cerner.com> on 01/28/2002 12:52:36 PM