axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Pathak, Sanjesh" <Sanjesh.Pat...@ENRON.com>
Subject Web Service Authorization System
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2002 21:51:00 GMT
Hi Axis Users,

I have developed a web service authorization system with a neat graphical user interface web
application to administer it. Once can control the authorization for the users of web service
at the method level using the system. I am attaching the application with this email as a
zip file. Unzip the file and go through the readme.txt for instructions on using it. If there
is enough interest on this list then I will try to add more features to it.

SP
 <<was.zip>>

This e-mail is the property of Enron Corp. and/or its relevant affiliate and may contain confidential
and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient (s). Any review, use, distribution
or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or
authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender or reply to Enron Corp.
at enron.messaging.administration@enron.com and delete all copies of the message. This e-mail
(and any attachments hereto) are not intended to be an offer (or an acceptance) and do not
create or evidence a binding and enforceable contract between Enron Corp. (or any of its affiliates)
and the intended recipient or any other party, and may not be relied on by anyone as the basis
of a contract by estoppel or otherwise. Thank you.