axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Steven Sobczak" <bc...@hotmail.com>
Subject White space is required between the public identifier and the system identifier
Date Sun, 13 Jan 2002 00:22:29 GMT
I was hoping someone could provide some ideas in regards to my problem.

The problem is that on any wsdd file I use or when I try to hit the axis
samples.userguide.example1.TestClient I get the dumps below.  One thing that
I will point out that is different than all the documentation I've seen so
far is that I'm trying to get Axis running on WebLogic 6.0 sp1 and not
Tomcat.  I've tried both axis 2 & 3.

Thanks!
Steve

(with a wsdd)...

AxisFault
  faultCode: http://xml.apache.org/axis/:Server.userException
  faultString: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: White space is required
between the public identifier and the system ident
ifier.
  faultActor: null
  faultDetail:
        exceptionName: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException
        stackTrace: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: White space is required
between the public identifier and the system
identifier.
        at
org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLParser.reportError(XMLParser.java:1213)
        at
org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLDTDScanner.reportFatalXMLError(XMLDTDScanner.java:651)
        at
org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLDTDScanner.scanExternalID(XMLDTDScanner.java:1198)
        at
org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLDTDScanner.scanDoctypeDecl(XMLDTDScanner.java:1104)
        at
org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLDocumentScanner.scanDoctypeDecl(XMLDocumentScanner.java:2145)
        at
org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLDocumentScanner.access$0(XMLDocumentScanner.java:2100)
        at
org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLDocumentScanner$XMLDeclDispatcher.dispatch(XMLDocumentScanner.java:720)
        at
org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLDocumentScanner.parseSome(XMLDocumentScanner.java:381)
        at org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLParser.parse(XMLParser.java:1098)
        at
org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContext.parse(DeserializationContext.java:204)
        at org.apache.axis.SOAPPart.getAsSOAPEnvelope(SOAPPart.java:378)
        at org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient.process(AdminClient.java:323)
        at org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient.process(AdminClient.java:303)
        at org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient.process(AdminClient.java:310)
        at org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient.process(AdminClient.java:261)
        at org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient.main(AdminClient.java:344)

and with (samples.userguide.example1.TestClient)...

AxisFault
  faultCode: http://xml.apache.org/axis/:Server.generalException
[...]
org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContext.parse(DeserializationContext.java:160)
        at org.apache.axis.Message.getAsSOAPEnvelope(Message.java:319)
        at
org.apache.axis.client.ServiceClient.invoke(ServiceClient.java:588)
        at
org.apache.axis.client.ServiceClient.invoke(ServiceClient.java:494)
        at
samples.userguide.example1.TestClient.main(samples/userguide/example1/TestClient.java:68)

  faultActor: null
  faultDetails: null