axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Sebastien <...@imtf.ch>
Subject RE: scope for Web service
Date Fri, 17 Jan 2031 22:35:24 GMT
Hello,

If the scope is session how
can I access the session object.

Thanks,

Sebastien.

-----Original Message-----
From: Lawrence Lourduraj [mailto:llourd@us.ibm.com]
Sent: mercredi, 16. janvier 2002 05:11
To: axis-user@xml.apache.org
Subject: RE: scope for Web service

I modified one of the samples to specify the service at Application scope.
The possible values are Request (default), Application, Session. Since Axis
is a work in progress the documentation is incomplete. The only mention to
scope that I could find was in the documentation for the Wsdl2java tool.

 <service name="MyService" provider="java:RPC">
  <parameter name="className" value
="samples.userguide.example3.MyService"/>
  <parameter name="methodName" value="*"/>
  <parameter name="scope" value="Application"/>
 </service>

</deployment>

Sebastien <sth@imtf.ch> on 01/16/2031 11:47:16 AM