axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Jason Zheng <JZh...@screamingmedia.com>
Subject RE: Axis Server & Axis Client
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2002 16:52:24 GMT
To my understanding, you want to build a soap service which is fully
interoped with any other soap platform.  I would suggestion you:
1. using only xml schema type in your wsdl. Then you soap message would
compliant with any soap server.
2. using .Net as test tool for your service. Be sure to try wsdl.exe coming
with .Net.

Good luck.

Jason

-----Original Message-----
From: Kamlesh Anvekar [mailto:kanvekar@cascadeworks.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2002 2:00 PM
To: 'axis-user@xml.apache.org'
Subject: Axis Server & Axis Client

Hi

I want to build a Axis Server and Axis client So that I can publish web
services on my server

by means of WSDL Files instead of WSDD Files.

I also want Web Services accessible by any SOAP Client

can help in this regard Anybody ??

I want to access any SOAP Server thru my axis Client .

If I have a WSDL file of the service which I m accessing then I can create
stub from WSDL

and access any web Service from that..

But What about structure of SOAP Message ??

Will that SOAP Message compliant with any type of SOAP Server???

can help in this regard Anybody ??

Thanks in anticipation

Kamlesh