axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Ramon Turnes <ramon.turnes-pe...@hermes.si>
Subject RE: "Bad envelope namespace" error when deploying with AdminClien t
Date Wed, 30 Jan 2002 08:56:52 GMT

Hi,

you can specify the machine and the port using -h and -p command line
options (which I have not found documented anywhere):

%java org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient -htcpmon_host -p 7000
samples\userguide\example\deploy.wsdd

I don't think is important where do you deploy the service from.

Regarding tcpmon, it can run in the machine you want either the
client or the server. Your client application has to send the requests
to the port and the machine where tcpmon is listening and
tcpmon will forward the request to the machine where the
webserver runs. For exmample:

1- Configure tcpmon to listen at port 7000 and forward
the request to port 8080 on localhost

java org.apache.axis.utils.tcpmon 7000 localhost 8080

2-Deploy the wsdd file

%java org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient -hlocalhost -p 7000
samples\userguide\example\deploy.wsdd

so the requests go to the port where tcpmon is listening

I also miss a better documentation, actually a lot of the things
I have figured it out by my self and taking a look at the code
in org.apache.axis.utils.Options. Hope this helps.

Regards.

--------------------------------------
Ramon Turnes Perez
HERMES SoftLab, Litijska 47
1000 Ljubljana, SLOVENIA
Phone: +386 1 5865 638
Fax:     +386 1 5865 270
E-mail: ramon@hermes.si
www.hermes-softlab.com

eserializationContext.java:643)

> >         at
> >
> org.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser.startElement(SAXParser.java:1376)
> >         at
> >
> org.apache.xerces.validators.common.XMLValidator.callStartElem
> ent(XMLValidator.java:1191)
> >
> >         at
> >
> org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLDocumentScanner$ContentDispatch
er.dispatch(XMLDocumentScanner.java:994)