axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Bradley Williams <bwilli...@clientsoft.com>
Subject RE: Setting Up Axis
Date Mon, 07 Jan 2002 19:51:51 GMT
I would double check the classpath,  I am running the latest nightly build
and everything is working fine.

java -classpath
:.:$AXIS_LIB/axis.jar:$AXIS_LIB/clutil.jar:$AXIS_LIB/log4j-core.jar:$AXIS_LI
B/wsdl4j.jar:$AXIS_LIB/jaxp.jar:$AXIS_LIB/crimson.jar:
org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient
-lhttp://localhost:8080/axis/services/AdminService
./com/clientsoft/webservice/deploy.wsdd

This is the commandline I am using and everything seems to be fine.

-----Original Message-----
From: Watts, Jonathan (US - Hermitage) [mailto:jowatts@deloitte.com]
Sent: Monday, January 07, 2002 2:15 PM
To: 'axis-user@xml.apache.org'
Subject: Setting Up Axis

Hi,
I am trying to set up axis for web services on Tomcat but receive an error
when I try to execute step 5 (deploying the web services):

java org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient
-lhttp://localhost:8080/axis/services/AdminService deploy.wsdd

The error I receive is:
org/apache/axis/client/AdminClient

I receive similar errors when trying to do step 6 (testing).  I have the
appropriate .jar files in the classpath as shown in the instructions.  I am
using Win2000.  Any help would be appreciated.

Jon

- This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information
intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. -