axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Cédric Chabanois <CChaban...@cognicase.fr>
Subject RE: New Java2WSDL Feature: Parameter Names -> WSDL Part Names
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2002 09:53:34 GMT
Hello,

I tried this new feature but I failed to make it work.

I first compiled my web service using -g to include debug information.
I have 3 classes :
Hello_Port
HelloBindingImpl
HelloBindingSkeleton

and here is the method :
  public String ECHO(String PARAM) throws java.rmi.RemoteException

First I tried to get the wsdl using
http://localhost:8080/axis/services/Hello_Port?wsdl

The parameter is still in0, not PARAM
<wsdl:message name="ECHORequest">
  <wsdl:part name="in0" type="xsd:string" />
</wsdl:message>
<wsdl:message name="ECHOResponse">
  <wsdl:part name="return" type="xsd:string" />
</wsdl:message>

i then tried using
java org.apache.axis.wsdl.Java2WSDL -i hello.HelloBindingImpl
hello.Hello_Port

or java org.apache.axis.wsdl.Java2WSDL hello.HelloBindingImpl

with no more success.

I tried Jade to see if parameters names are available and they are.

I don't know what I did wrong ...

Cédric