axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Adam.Leggett" <Adam.Legg...@upco.co.uk>
Subject Throttle Ouput From Axis Servlet
Date Fri, 18 Jan 2002 16:59:32 GMT
I would like to write a Handler that sits in the response flow which I can
configure throttling of output from the Axis engine. Ideally I'd like to get
the main OutputStream and set a max bytes per sec threshold.
Any suggestions on how I might accomplish this? Can I somehow get a handle
to the OutputStream from the MessageContext?

Thanks in advance,

Adam

Adam Leggett
UPCO
Direct Line: 0113 20 10 631
Fax: 0113 20 10 666
<http://www.upco.co.uk>
The contents of this email are intended for the named addressees and may
contain confidential and / or privileged material. If received in error,
please contact UPCO on +44 (0)113 20 10 600 and then delete the entire email
from your system. Unauthorised review, distribution, disclosure or other use
of this information could constitute a breach of confidence. Your
co-operation in this matter is greatly appreciated.