axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Adam.Leggett" <Adam.Legg...@upco.co.uk>
Subject RE: Post -response Handler
Date Fri, 11 Jan 2002 10:23:53 GMT
Me again,

Do I just add a <responseFlow> element in my wsdd for my service?

Cheers

Adam

-----Original Message-----
From: Adam.Leggett [mailto:Adam.Leggett@upco.co.uk]
Sent: Friday, January 11, 2002 9:49 AM
To: Axis User (axis-user@xml.apache.org)
Subject: Post -response Handler

Hi all,

Is it possible to invoke a Custom Handler post - response i.e. after the
service endpoint has been invoked but before the SOAP response reaches the
calling client.

Cheers

Adam

Adam Leggett
UPCO
Direct Line: 0113 20 10 631
Fax: 0113 20 10 666
<http://www.upco.co.uk>
The contents of this email are intended for the named addressees and may
contain confidential and / or privileged material. If received in error,
please contact UPCO on +44 (0)113 20 10 600 and then delete the entire email
from your system. Unauthorised review, distribution, disclosure or other use
of this information could constitute a breach of confidence. Your
co-operation in this matter is greatly appreciated.