axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Christophe Felix-Henry" <cfelixhe...@scort.com>
Subject Configuration file server-config.wsdd deleted during server shutdown
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2002 18:48:14 GMT
I have some troubles with the configuration file server-config.wsdd.

I deploy my axis.war file (including the engine and my Web Services)
on JBOSS / Jetty.
I deploy my Web Services using the admin tool. All works fine.

When I stop JBOSS, the deployment directory is cleared during
shutdown by the web container (Jetty) and the configuration file
is also deleted. So each time I restart the server I have to
deploy my Web Services using the admin tool.

The specification says we can retrieve static files from the
deployment directory using the ServletContext.
But I don't think that the Servlet specification allows a web app to
write into its deployed WEB-INF directory.

I'm using a 01/17/2002 build.
May be I can configure Axis to write this file outside the
deployment directory ?

Thanks for help,
Christophe