axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Namor Taror" <namorta...@hotmail.com>
Subject ejb services
Date Tue, 18 Dec 2001 09:44:32 GMT

I am trying to deploy an ejb service. In the exception (below) I am getting,
jndi fails to find SchedulerManager which is the service's name. I would
think that jndi would look at the beanJndiName parameter to locate the ejb
implementation of the service. Axis's documentation doesn't describe ejb
service's deployment and there is nowhere to turn to. I wish that the axis'
developers looked at this mailing list from time to time. It might be the
greatest thing since the sliced bread but without the documentation it's
useless. I wasted almost a week trying to figure it out.

Here is my wsdd;

<service name="SchedulerManager" provider="java:EJB">
<parameter name="beanJndiName" value="java:comp/env/SchedulerManager"/>
<parameter name="className"
value="com.taror.schedule.ejb.session.scheduler.SchedulerManager"/>
<parameter name="allowedMethods" value="saveMessage isAlive
addSecondaryJob"/>
</service>
</deployment>

and the exception;

javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: SchedulerManager not found in
Apache-Axis

at
org.apache.axis.message.SOAPFaultBuilder.endElement(SOAPFaultBuilder.java:134)

at
org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContext.endElement(DeserializationContext.java:671)

at org.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser.endElement(SAXParser.java:1403)