axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Namor Taror" <namorta...@hotmail.com>
Subject Bad envelope namespace
Date Wed, 19 Dec 2001 05:24:35 GMT

When I call ejb web service the EnvelopeBuilder throws 'Bad envelope
namespace' in the startElement method. There is an if statement in this
method that compares the name space to the envelop's name space
"http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/".

        if (!localName.equals(Constants.ELEM_ENVELOPE))
            throw new SAXException(
                    JavaUtils.getMessage("badTag00", localName));

I am setting the services namespace of the call object in the client code;
                 call.setProperty( Call.NAMESPACE, "urn:SchedulerManager");

I don't understand why since I am not build the envelope. It axis or soap
that does it.

Here is may deployment:

	<service name="urn:SchedulerManager" provider="java:EJB">
		<parameter name="beanJndiName" value="java:comp/env/SchedulerManager"/>
		<parameter name="homeInterfaceName"
value="com.taror.schedule.ejb.session.scheduler.SchedulerManagerHome"/>
		<parameter name="allowedMethods" value="saveMessage isAlive
addSecondaryJob"/>
	</service>
</deployment>