axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Namor Taror" <namorta...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: ejb services
Date Wed, 19 Dec 2001 21:52:08 GMT
Andy,

I have made some progress but I am not there yet. First of all, you should
put ejb-reference into axis's web.xml.

<ejb-ref>
<ejb-ref-name>SchedulerManager</ejb-ref-name>
<ejb-ref-type>Session</ejb-ref-type>
<home>com.taror.schedule.ejb.session.scheduler.SchedulerManagerHome</home>
<remote>com.taror.schedule.ejb.session.scheduler.SchedulerManager</remote>
<ejb-link>SchedulerManager</ejb-link>
</ejb-ref>

Next, orion will modify your orion-web.xm accordingly. Look up your
orion-web.xml, you will see ej-ref element, such as

<ejb-ref-mapping name="SchedulerManager"
location="java:comp/env/SchedulerManager"/>,

but without the location. Put in the location. I suppose the location
definition ought to be first specified in the web.xml but its dtd doesn't
allow it. Next, create jini.properties file:

java.naming.factory.initial=com.evermind.server.ApplicationClientInitialContextFactory
java.naming.provider.url=ormi://localhost:23791/Schedule
java.naming.security.principal=admin
java.naming.security.credentials=123

And make a reference to it. I am making some guesses. I put a reference to
the properties file into the system's classpath as well as into
orion-web.xml:

'<classpath path="file:///C:/tools/orion/config/jndi.properties"/>'

and into orion-application:

'<library path="file:///C:/tools/orion/config/jndi.properties"/>'.

Let me know if you made any progress.

Roman