axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Chris Haddad" <hadd...@cobia.net>
Subject Undeploying services and handlers
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2001 16:17:40 GMT

Axis-User -

I didn't see my postings coming through on axis-dev, so I'm
cross-posting this to the user's list.

When I run the following undeploy.wsdd file, the server-config.wsdd file
is nulled out to a zero size, and the 'list' command throws and
exception.

Is there a bug in my undeploy file?

Here's the undeploy.wsdd used to attempt removal of the handler and the
service:

<deployment xmlns="http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/">
 <service name="LogTestService"/>
 <handler name="track"/>
</deployment>

Note, when I just undeploy the service, LogTestService, and don't
reference the handler, all is ok.  Although, there is still a vestigial
reference when performing the list command," <service
name="LogTestService"/>   "

/Chris

Chris Haddad
Cobia Communications