axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Dave Cramer" <d...@fastcrypt.com>
Subject RE: Server-config.wsdd
Date Fri, 07 Dec 2001 13:37:57 GMT
So I'm guessing that copying an old server-config.wsdd to web directory
is probably not a good thing ;(

Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Haddad [mailto:haddadc@cobia.net]
Sent: Friday, December 07, 2001 8:11 AM
To: axis-user@xml.apache.org; dave@fastcrypt.com
Subject: RE: Server-config.wsdd

Dave -

The server-config.wsdd is written out to disk once a new, custom web
service is registered.  The native, build-in services are stored in the
code and written out to disk with the custom service definition.   I
guess this makes the Axis configuration more stable rather than relying
on a distributed config file that could be modified.

Note, I had run-time issues with the existence of an older Alpha2
server-config.wsdd when I installed Alpha3.

/Chris

Chris Haddad
Cobia Communications