axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Russell Butek" <bu...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Importing schema in WSDL, found the problem
Date Wed, 21 Nov 2001 14:40:02 GMT
Olivier,

Could you send me your WSDL (or a pointer to it)?  It sounds like that
should be one of our test cases.  I'll pass this info on to the fellow
that's doing the XML schema work.  We appreciate you pointing this problem
out.  Wsdl2java is still going through growing pains.  There is a lot of
stuff it still doesn't work with.  It helps to know how people are using
it.

By the way, thanks for correcting our import test case, too.

Russell Butek
butek@us.ibm.com

Olivier Brand <obrand@yahoo.com> on 11/20/2001 11:10:53 PM