axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Kumaresan, Karikalan" <K...@mybau.com>
Subject Accessing SOAP service via internet...
Date Tue, 27 Nov 2001 08:52:05 GMT
I am using Apache - SOAP, and deployed some services.... When I access the
service thru internet, it is not responding, In intranet if I use that with
"hostname:port" it is working.... even in intranet if I use "hostname", it
is not working... (Ex: http://machine:8080/soap/servlet/rpcrouter
<http://machine:8080/soap/servlet/rpcrouter>   is working, and
http://machine/soap/servlet/rpcrouter
<http://machine/soap/servlet/rpcrouter>  is not working....)

I want to access the service like
http://www.testserver.com/soap/servlet/rpcrouter
<http://www.testserver.com/soap/servlet/rpcrouter>  from internet.... how to
do this....

Does anyone know, how to solve this problem?

regards,
Kari...

[Kumaresan, Karikalan]  -----Original Message-----
From: Praki Prakash [mailto:praki_prakash@hotmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2001 1:00 AM
To: axis-user@xml.apache.org
Subject: How to insert my handler on the client side

I am new to Axis and have not been able to figure this one out. I am using
Axis alpha 2 to build a SOAP client. I would like to have my custom handler
gain control just before it gets sent to the server and I added the
following line "  <handler name="test" class="MyHandler" />" to the
"handlers" section of client-config.xml. How ever, the handler is never
invoked. No doubt, I am missing some crucial bit of configuration and the
user guide did not seem to have anything related to client-side handlers.

Any help/hints on configuring client-side handlers is appreciated.

TIA
  _____

Praki Prakash
praki_prakash@hotmail.com <mailto:praki_prakash@hotmail.com>