axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Glen Daniels <gdani...@macromedia.com>
Subject RE: Deployement syntax for custom pivot handler
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2001 17:51:56 GMT

The "type" attribute can refer to either a handler name which you've
previously defined, or to a Java class (i.e. "java:<classname>").  The
latter makes an anonymous Handler of the appropriate type.

The WSDD schema is in java/wsdd in the source tree, along with examples.
These are going to be tweaked a little to clean up the syntax, but right now
I'm in the midst of simplifying the code which reads + writes it.

--Glen