axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Stefan Henke" <stefanhe...@gmx.de>
Subject Problem registering axis webservice in uddi registry
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2001 09:39:40 GMT
Hi,

I posted this message a few days ago, but haven´t got any response. Maybe I get an answer
now :-)

I´m trying to register an axis-webservice in a uddi registry (ibm test registry).
I´m using the wstk.jar lib which is shipped with wstk 2.4.
Here is a listing of my code I use:

ServiceDefinition sd = new
ServiceDefinition(http://localhost:8080/axis/services/HelloWorld?wsdl);
srp.publish(sp,sd);

I get a NullPointerExcpetion in the constructor of the ServiceDefinition
object.

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NullPointerException at
com.ibm.wstk.service.definition.ServiceImplementation.init
ServiceImplementation.java:204)
       at
com.ibm.wstk.service.definition.ServiceImplementation.<init>(ServiceImplemen
tation.java:111)
       at
com.ibm.wstk.service.definition.ServiceDefinition.<init>(ServiceDefinition.j
ava:91)
       at Register.main(Register.java:38)

If I register the wsdl-file as a ServiceInterface it works fine, but not for
a ServiceDefinition. It also doesn´t work if I register the file first as a
Interface and then as a Definition.

Thanks
Stefan